Facilities and Conditions of Hire
- Welcome tea tray
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Electric cooker
- Electric kettle & toaster
- Fridge with ice compartment (freezer drawer space also available)
- Automatic washing machine and dryer (not Harvest & Stable Cottages)
- Open fire with fuel included (not Harvest & Stable Cottages)
- Large enclosed shared garden
- Bed linen and duvets
- Microwave Oven
- Iron & ironing board
- Radio & CD player
- Parking on site
Facilities by prior arrangement:
- Cot & high chair (free of charge)
- Pets welcome (extra charge)
- 24 hour return laundry service for Harvest & Stable Cottages (extra charge)
- Towel hire
- Baby sitting (extra charge)
- An “Access Statement” is available for all cottages should you be unsure as to whether a cottage meets your requirements regarding accessibilty, please email a request for details of this statement or telephone to enquire about your specific requirements
Booking Procedure & Conditions of Hire
- The deposit and completed booking form are required to secure the booking within 7 days of telephone confirmation. If not received the cottage will become available for re-letting.
- The balance of the rental must be paid in full not less than 6 weeks prior to arrival. Bookings made within 6 weeks of arrival date must be paid in full.
- In the event of cancellation please telephone immediately so that every effort can be made to re-let the property. If re-let you will receive a refund less the deposit. If we are unable to re-let will be held liable for the full amount of the booking. You are strongly advised to take out holiday cancellation insurance.
- The owner reserves the right to cancel or alter the booking arrangements. In the event of cancellation the owner shall only be liable for the return of monies received.
- The number of people occupying the cottage, at any time, must not exceed those booked. The owner reserves the right to refuse entry to the entire party if this condition is not met.
- Would ask that care is taken of the property and its contents and that it is left clean and tidy. Accidental damage or breakage should be reported immediately, if of a minor nature no extra charge will be made, payment must be made for other damage before departure.
- A maximum of two dogs only may be brought to the cottage subject to the extra charge being paid. In no circumstance must they be left unattended or allowed on the beds or other furniture.
- The owner reserves the right to enter the property, at any reasonable time, in the case of emergency or for maintenance or repair.
- If there should be cause for complaint — or accidental damage — this must be reported to the owner immediately, otherwise the matter cannot be fully investigated. It is too late to report this after the holiday.
- The cost of electricity used must be paid in full before departure. Readings will be taken by the owner, from the NEDL meter before arrival and departure. (End House & Lilac Cottage only)
- Properties are available from 3.30 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00